This became one of my favorite things I’ve read and laughed at.
waitwhatidontknow said: 1) Do you think you'll ever turn your roadtrip footage into a documentary? 2) What is one place you have absolutely no desire to travel to? 3) If you were guaranteed to not get caught, what crime would you commit?
1. I just thought about this the other day. Kinda bummed I didn’t do anything with it. But when I get back from London, and I finish editing the dance footage from Vienna, before I head to New Orleans and Chicago, I’m going to lay that footage out and at least make a trailer. That was such a fun trip!
2. Well, no desire to travel to? Hmmmm, hard one. But If I had to choose, gun to my head, I would say the Middle East as of right now. Just seems like so much is going on over there, and a lot of the countries are Anti-American and I really kinda like living a lot, so I will not want to go there and die. So yeah, the Middle East until they get their shit together.
3. A crime to commit. Let’s be honest, I would rob a bank. But nothing with guns. Mostly a hilarious bank robbery. Like an old timey bank robbery. A funny note. Money flying out of the bag as we flee. Hand gestures to each other. while in the bank. Maybe a Three Stooges like fight scene. Yeah this needs to happen.
Thanks for the question!
allefory said: Ok... 1) Do you have any tshirt that does not have a superhero / fictional character design? If yes, do you actually ever wear them? (Kyle and I were wondering that one) 2) What has been the funniest internet moment/experience in your life? 3) you can only use one video & audio editing software for your next short film, which do you choose?
1. Yes I do haha. I wear them, I just am never photographed in them. Maybe once in a while. Ok dress shirts, but even then, under those I’m wearing a superhero shirt. Or cufflinks. Or undies. And now a watch.
2. Funniest was when several of us were in Vegas earlier this year and my stupid ugly fatheaded archnemesis Julio The Gardner of Home Depot Parking Lot Worker 63 fame, fake proposed to me in front of the Wedding Chapel and we took lots of photos and stuff. I love the people that were there. Such a fun weekend.
3. One and one only, definitely Adobe Premier. I think that is so much better than anything else. I use it nearly every day. The entire suite really. Final Cut, I have it. I just don’t do much with it. It kind of sucks to be honest.This just reminded me that I have Final Cut. Hmph. Go figure.
Thanks for the questions!!
Dinner at Kam and Kali’s. Daaaaaaaamn I love them. That steak. I want to pull up the carcass of the cow and kiss it.
Married to that superhero life.
I took a boxing class today with Kali. I am officially physically dead right now.
Guess what we’re watching all day today?!?
I did not agree to this, he said as a cloth was placed over his face after someone said “smell this.” I was chloroformed.
So proud that he’s a happy, funny, smart, good looking kid. Happy 11th J!
Saturday 6 things about my now 11 year old.
1. 11 years ago today, yes a Saturday, Jordan was born at 5:59am
2. He was born in room 23.
3. He wants to be a scientist when he grows up. To make Iron Man suits.
4. He loves Legos. He got a lot of sets today
5. He is taller now than I was at that age.
6. He would like to think he can beat me at Call of Duty, but that’s one thing I can still beat him at. Badly.