I don’t care to ever wonder about the choices people make in their private lives. It’s none of my business and frankly I don’t have the time to worry about what others do.
As long as what you do makes you happy, don’t care about what others think. Just be happy and worry about the people that matter most. That’s all that matters.
1. I have so much work to do. I have over 2000 photos to professionally edit from our trip and I’m editing three 30 second promos, one for each city we shot in.
2. Kam, Kali, Ashley, the best. Had such a fun day with them yesterday. Dave & Busters, 300: Rise of an Empire, Karaoke. I mean, what a great great day to celebrate a friends birthday! (Also 300, loved it. I’ll write a review on Movie Marvels today). Sidenote: Captain America, I still have a chubby for that damn movie.
3. My back feels better and better every day. Enough to work tomorrow and start working out again. Someone commented that my biceps have gotten smaller. Can’t have that. Besides, I’m stepping up my workouts to three times per day. Weights (morning) running (afternoon) sit-ups/pushups (night). No I’m not trying to get buff, but to film Tess, I have to be in really good shape. Once you see the fight choreography, you’ll understand why.
4. My son will always come first. Over everything else. I have to remind him of that sometimes, and he always tells me he knows.
5. Sometimes one of you will make a comment on my post and I’m like…what. I don’t get it. That happened a few times yesterday.
6. I watched a lot of the top videos in the Sundance London contest, and of the top 10, we are the only ones from the United States in the running. No I’m not asking for votes anymore. The top video has 1900 votes. It’s up to the judges if we get in now, and I’m fine with that.
7. The Tent is not dead. It underwent a vital color correction process recently. I am currently starting a new round of festival submissions this next week.Happy Sunday!
Going to see 300. And there are like 10 kids in front of me that are less than 9 years old.
Photos are still being found from the fancy ball. So yep I’m posting them
1. The plans I had for today, I scrapped them. So I am going to edit and stretch my back on that damn exercise ball a good portion of the day.
2. It amazes me how people can just give up on things they want so easily. I guess I don’t get that. I don’t have that in me.
3. Due to people being shitty, which is a trend that is continuing in other areas of life, I had to remove people from my next film Tess. I don’t like working with people I can’t trust or that lie to me. I have no place for liars in my life.
4. I think I’m back on my sleep schedule. I forced myself to sleep at 10:30 and was wide awake at 4. Like normal.
5. I won’t pimp the short out here anymore. I looked at the total of votes we have versus the person that is in the lead, and they have 10 times the number of votes that we currently have. I look on Facebook and the people who worked on it, they aren’t even promoting it. Which is fine. So I guess I will just have to hope that the judges pick ours overall. I hope it is good enough. Thanks to those that have voted.
Have a great Friday!
I brought this home from Vienna, Austria. Their ketchup game is strong there.Super spicy Thursday?
1. I finally fell asleep at 7am. and woke up at 9:30.
2. I have a Chicago P.D. Boner. also my Hulu queue was at a whopping 114 yesterday morning when I returned to Phoenix. It’s down to 75.
3. I often wonder why people want to be around me. Maybe it’s the lack of sleep or alternating between back pain and interesting tv shows, or starburst and cookies, I just wondered why. I have no real job. No money. Nothing. How I have survived the last year is a true damn miracle. I just am trying to get my life back on track. That’s why I don’t date or go out or have a girlfriend. No one should be apart of this temporary train wreck.
4. I am going to edit some videos today. Thankfully I have girl scout cookies to keep me company.
5. I feel like a zombie. Speaking of, I heard there was a walking dead spinoff coming.
6. Still pimping out the short for votes. You do need a Facebook or Twitter profile, which is fucking dumb. but oh well. If you can help. I think we are way behind in the voting. oh well.
7. I’ve been purging people out of my life lately. Some shitty shit went down while I was out of the country. So the purge has begun.
Three Tylenol PMs. Still awake.
Thor 2. Still awake.
Avengers. Still awake.
2 episodes of Grimm.
2 episodes of Chicago PD.
Can’t walk though. Haha