A good day to you all! Busy week, with a full slate of shooting/Avengers. so here are ten truths about me…
1. I’ve already seen the Avengers. I was just invited to go back and see it again Tomorrow. Going. Also going Thursday night. Jordan is skipping school Friday we are going in the morning at 9. OH and then the child cast asked me to go Friday night and we are dressing up. So I’ll see it 4 times between tomorrow and Friday night and will love every moment of it.
2. I got a prop Kitana sword the other day as a thank you. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been walking around my apartment slashing fake ninjas, or trying to unsheath it in cool ways. Currently the POP UP quick ninja blade is my favorite.
3. I’ve been asked to direct a few abuse PSA’s and I’ll be shooting them on the 12th/13th. May is stupid busy. But this is for a good cause.
4. Things I’m not good at:
a. Staying balanced, I.e. falling and tripping over nothing
I own my flaws.
5. In case I haven’t stated it recently, I fucking love being a dad. J slipped in the “when am I getting a sister,” question again. He suggested I adopt. Love it.
6. I haven’t had time for much socialization lately. Which sucks. I miss doing fun stuff.
7. My favorite thing about people is that they play nice to get what they want and then when they are done, they treat you like shit. I know a few people like that recently. I’ll elaborate about this more later. But life certainly is funny.
8. Want to really lose weight? Become a director. Since we started shooting two weeks ago, I’ve lost 13 pounds. And a full slate of shooting this week. I estimate by the end of May, I’ll be down a good 25 pounds.
9. In January, Jordan and I are going to go to Australia two weeks before we go to Sundance.
10. I do need a vacation, and a beach. Badly. With big heaping fish bowl drinks. 4th of July maybe????
Hope you all have a magnificent Tuesday!!