It’s Wednesday, and I missed it yesterday and I rarely post and wanted to, so screw your rules TUMBLR!
1. Our movie is complete. By complete I mean I laid the rough draft out. It looks good. tons more work to do. I say “our” because although I wrote it, it’s not just mine. Lots of hands are in this and I am not the type to take credit for every thing.
2. Wrestling with possibly leaving CA. It’s costly here. Gas is stupidly ridiculous. I really don’t know many people here and truth be told, it’s a tad bit lonely. I have a decision to make, and sooner than later.
3. Jordan gets here Saturday. excited about that.
4. Had an idea for a new book to write while I was in traffic today. I voice to texted a lot of notes about it.
5. Place is half clean/half disaster. I mean the living room area is a mess because I have all the clean clothes in there.
6. During filming, lost a nice 26 pounds in 6 weeks.
7. It’s funny how opportunities arise when you aren’t really looking for them. Both professionally (Music video shoot coming up in June) and personally.
8. I am slowly plodding through my Hulu Queue. I am only two weeks behind.
9. I really don’t get how people can’t comprehend the word… NO. It’s like do you want… “NO.” How about this… “NO.” Will you… NO
NO MEANS NO, FUCKERS.
10. I’m exhausted. I haven’t been to the gym in a week and I’m so tired in the morning I want to go back to bed. Maybe I need a Snow White apple to put me in a coma for a week, but then, someone has to find meTrue Love’s kiss for me or something. Hulu has yet to make a hologram, so I’m probably out of luck.