Here are 10 truths about me:
1. I don’t like it when people come to my house and attempt to tell me how to do things. Um, shut the fuck up. When you pay a bill here you can maybe get away with that. Even then, shut the fuck up.
2. Been editing The Last Dance and showed it to one of the guys who was in it. He said it was the best thing I’ve made to date. That made me happy.
3. My kid is a picky eater, and I’m currently breaking him of that habit. Not sure when he picked it up, but that just isn’t going to fly here.
4. I started writing a new book not related to the series of books. It’s a teen novel and I’m pretty happy about it so far
5. I don’t like that people shoot my ideas down before they have a chance to be fleshed out into stories or sketches. Then I remember that I own my own production co and can write my own stuff and make them and have fun with it.
6. Still haven’t found a subtle way to let stupid people know that I would rather jump off a bridge without a rope then be subjected to their stupidity.
7. Had a bomb threat across the street from my apartment the other day. They literally evacuated us. We had to leave. We went to Target. We came back and saw the bomb robot messing with the package. It was pretty cool.
8. I haven’t worked out in about two weeks. I feel what little muscle I have is fading away. Been too tired to get up.
9. A girl told me that if I calmed my love for superheroes down, I’d probably get a girlfriend. Well, it’s a good thing I didn’t want to date her. I love what I love. I will not change for anyone.
10. Looking for a new job, possibly in an old state.
- eclectic-blvd said:(1) My coworker came over to my house for a kids party and picked up a boiling pot of water on my stove and put it on the back burner. She said I should always put pots on the back burner, for safety. I immediatel moved it back to the front burner.
- eclectic-blvd likes this
- atsirhciam likes this
- writinginbed said:#9: Oddly, your appreciation of them kinda made me feel better about a bunch of things in my own life.
- madam-crawford likes this
- madam-crawford said:Girl in #9 is stupid. Xo
- suizdejinn likes this
- angelahelga likes this
- andysthummblr likes this
- live2shred likes this
- quietillusion likes this
- melodramagically said:I bought Shawn every super hero shirt he owns. She’s wrong and dumb.
- melodramagically likes this
- suicidecasanova likes this
- sukark likes this
- meeegas likes this
- shiraselko likes this
- thevitaminp likes this
- allefory said:ugh, number 1.
- snowness likes this
- notwhatihadnmind likes this
- enerjazzer likes this
- vthebookworm said:You should NEVER change who you are.
- sugarhigh5me likes this
- herpinkribbons2 likes this
- thefredasaurusrex likes this
- belatedpajamas likes this
- kamrabbit likes this
- marcusthetoken posted this