It’s that day again where I tell 10 more truths about me:
1. My favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake. I will punch a dolphin for some of that.
2. I am stressing out over the Last Dance. Not the film, that’s good. But I am currently linking the sound files before it goes to the editor friday and it’s a lot. Also stressing over the premiere. We have over 250 people confirmed for August 11th in Phoenix. We just got upgraded to a 300 seat theater, and saw more emails poor in. Lots of people want to see it. I will not speak in front of the crowd. Instead, I’ll pre-record a message.
3. No more contemplating, I’m headed back to Phoenix in a few weeks, for good.
4. Have an interview with the Arizona Cardinals. Excited about that.
5. Why am I heading back? Ever need to get away just to get perspective on things? I lost two of my closest relatives there and just needed to get away. I came to CA to get better at everything: writing, directing, and being a better person, and I’m leaving thinking that I’ve done that.
6. Plus going back to Arizona, I have several new directing opportunities: 2 TV Pilots, A feature Film, 3 short films (including a bad ass Nerf Gun War, we take over a YMCA for a few days) Plus a few music videos, and I’ve been asked to teach on-camera direction to Kids to get them comfortable being in front of the camera.
7. Not sure why, but I have baby fever. Like badly. I want one. Hopefully it’s like the Flu and it just passes.
8. Finally starting to see money from writing that I’ve done. Rewrote a TV show for a production company out here a few months ago, and just got a check. A nice chunk of check too. Buying new equipment for my ProdCo.
9. Totally am ready to date now.
10. I wish I could sleep like a normal person. But alas, I cannot.