- It rained all night apparently and it was humid as fuck. I seriously sweated through my clothes while shooting this promo. I am dehydrated even after drinking two gallons of water.
- I love the parents that bring their kids out and do what we ask. I wish I could always work with wonderful people such as them.
- I turned my phone off today, so no distractions. Best. Decision. Ever.
- Funniest thing I heard this week came from the handsome Fredasaurusrex on a photo I posted…NInja. Urkel. I still laugh at that.
- I have had some hilariously interesting conversations with some of you this week. I freaking love you guys.
- I think my favorite thing is turning the volume down on some broadcasts and doing my own commentary. Today’s was especially hilarious during the men’s volleyball with Reed Priddy’s parents. I had my assistant director cracking up.
- Below is one of the movie posters that was completed. It’s not the final poster nor is it the DVD cover, just one that one of the photographers drew up and I said, I’ll post it somewhere. It captures a good portion of the ending of the movie. I am pleased with it!
Happy Sunday you lovely People you!