Mac and Nerdy
So I landed in Houston today (fuck you US airways for being late) to an awaiting Mac and fiancée Nerdy (names have remained tumbler’d to protect the identity of the two) and honestly, it was like meeting old friends. You talk to people online and you kind of get the feeling that you’ve known them forever.
That’s how it was with those two.
Like we met outside the terminal, hugged Nerdy, then Mac and it was like one of those hugs where you feel like you’ve been there before.
No forced conversation. Just good old friendship over lunch. I honestly enjoyed it. I really don’t think it was enough time. Talk about a sweet, awesome, funny set of people. Those two. Plus Chuck was like, awwww yeah, Texas sandwich up in this biaaaaatch.
Seriously these two made my day. Like I am glad I went through Houston. Two of the best people I’ll ever meet. LOVE THEM! Also,
Thanks Brad. I got your message Loud and clear, yo.
Ugh makes me want to meet the rest of the Internet. Badly.
Thanks Mac and Nerdy. Love you both.
So I’ve been sitting at work, reading comic books, tapping my wand against the desk and wracking my brain on how to take down the other 4 competitors. So with that, I have devised the Token Olympics:
1. Harry Pottered - each contestant must correctly get 3 spells correct while riding a broom and trying out for the Quidditch Cup World Finals.
2. Thrones - each contestant must wage war against another faction, tearing down the walls of their castle.
3. Pin the One Ring on the Sauron - roll through Middle Earth, trying to reach that one eyed fuckstick.
4. Star Wars Trivia - you’re all going down, motherfuckers. I’ve spent summers in my parents basement just for this moment.
5. Superhero reenactment - big battle scene in the Avengers, Green Lantern, 1987 Batman, Heroes, and the Dark Knight (line by line).
6. Dr Who Freestyle Rap Battle - bring it.
7. Big Bangin - name all the figurines that Sheldon owns.
8. Comic books - the debate broadcast on TV.
9. Hungry, bitch? - End it all with a Hunger Games style finale.
Why you shouldn’t vote for “nerdymchotpants”
1. No one who is a superhero actually tells their secret is identity publicly. Unless you’re Hancock or Ironman. You are not Batman.
2. See number 1
3. I’m still coming to the wedding
4. Don’t kill me.
5. Guys remember #1 above
6. Whispers #1
Costumes NOT optional.
These People are all invited for a superhero themed party.
Get on my level, Nerdymchotpants.